Contemporary slim tapered fit with low rise and narrow leg opening. Here it’s available in 14.5oz raw organic orange listed selvedge denim. This denim was woven especially for us by world-renowned mill, Isko, on vintage shuttle looms.
The denim will fade and wear beautifully to create characteristics unique to each wearer.
The raw denim is sanforized, which means shrinkage will be minimal.
They are made in Portugal, using our own rare vintage Union Special machines.
- Union Special 43200G Chain Stitched Hem
- Union Special 35800 Fully Felled In-seam
- 14.5oz Orange Listed Isko Organic Raw Selvedge Denim
- Belt Loops Folded Under Waistband
- Pockets of Heavy Duty Sail Cloth
- Nickel Free Copper Rivets
- Heavy Corded Reece 101 Button Holes
- Chain Stitch Waistband
*IMPORTANT JEAN LEG LENGTH NOTE:
PLEASE NOTE WHEN ORDERING SELVEDGE DENIM, A SIZE 30 LEG IS ACTUALLY 31.5", A SIZE 32 LEG IS 33.5", A SIZE 34 LEG IS 35.5". THIS IS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE PREFER 2 TURN UPS OR LARGE TURN UPS.