A limited edition premium Utility Pant.
Constructed from 14.5oz heavy slub yarn-dyed canvas from the renowned Japanese mill Kuroki in Okayama.
We've been wanting to use this amazing heavyweight slubby fabric for a while and finally release it as a Utility Pant and Utility Jacket in Navy (Indigo), Olive & Khaki, each limited to just 10 garments.
Like all Hawksmill products it will age beautifully - it will fade, wear and wash down gradually, to give the fabric unique character. It is constructed to last and last.
The fit remains as our classic Utility Pant Please check our size guide for actual measurements.
Limited Edition of 10.
- Heavyweight utility pant.
- 2 front slant pockets
- 2 rear patch button down flap pockets
- Side cinched button adjusters on the waist
- Zip Fly
- Sustainable Corozo Buttons
- 100 % Cotton Canvas
- Rinsed Washed
- Fabric of Kuroki Mill, Japan
- Made in Portugal
- Also available in Olive & Navy (Indigo)