This is the first denim version of our classic Utility Jacket.
Constructed from 14oz raw organic denim from world-renowned sustainable mill Isko.
Like all Hawksmill products it is designed to last and age beautifully - just like raw denim jeans, it will fade, wear and wash down gradually, to give the fabric unique patinas and character. It is constructed to last and last.
The fit remains as our classic Mk II Utility Jacket, this updated version features outer and inner chest pockets and two large double front pockets.
Please check our size guide for actual measurements.
Isko Mill in Turkey is one of the mills leading in sustainability, and we work closely with them to develop our organic denims.
- Heavyweight workwear jacket
- Sustainable Corozo Buttons
- 100% organic denim - 14oz
- Raw sanforized (meaning minimal shrinkage)
- Fabric of Isko, Turkey
- Made in Portugal
- Also available in cotton canvas and waxed rip stop fabrics.